The Medical Cannabis Coalition of Hawai‘i (MCCHI) is a non-partisan, non-profit, independent advocate for patients, caregivers and physicians. Hawai‘i’s current progam’s conflicting rules now drive sick, law-abiding people and their support networks to break the law – simply to obtain their medicine – and we think that’s wrong.
Their aim is to reform the law and educate the public for safe, legal and routine access to medicinal cannabis in Hawai‘i.
- MCCHI is a patient and caregiver support network, aimed at informing, listening to, and learning from people who use medical cannabis or who are caregivers for those who do.
- MCCHI is not a government project. It is an independent community driven effort to support medical cannabis patients and caregivers in Hawai‘i.
- MCCHI supports legal use of medical cannabis. It does not promote nor support activities that break Hawai‘i medical cannabis law.
- MCCHI will help all patients, caregivers and physicians follow the law and inform them of any changes.
- MCCHI is strictly confidential – we will never share your information with anyone.
If you are interested in getting involved, join the MCCHI here.
For up to date drug policies visit www.dpfhi.com